Ultimate ride with the ultimate components.
The advanced technologies and superior engineering of our drive train components will create an ultimate bike for you.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$99.99 - $119.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
$213.99 - $234.99
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/26 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. This design also sports external bottom bracket bearings that increase rigidity and durability.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
$24.00 - $31.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Shimano's unbelievable Di2 technology has made the leap to the trails with their XTR Di2 drivetrain. This rear derailleur features all of the race-day performance you've come to expect from XTR, and the unrivaled stability, speed, and performance of an electronic drivetrain. Since there aren't any cables to stretch or housing to create friction, shift performance stays amazingly perfect, delivering flawless shifts any time, under any condition. System communication with the front derailleur eliminates chain rub and, if you prefer, the rear derailleur can be optimized to use Shimano's Synchronized Shift technology.
$93.99 - $119.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$93.99 - $119.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$51.99 - $53.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur has everything you need for your drivetrain: 11-tooth pulleys for smooth, quiet chain movement, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$213.99 - $234.99
Crank up your speed with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Crankset! Hollow-forged crank arms, an oversized bottom bracket spindle, and two-piece construction boast great weight savings and remarkable efficiency so you won't lose a drop of valuable pedal power. The 42/32/24 ratio gives you consistent jumps between gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. The Deore XT crank uses a carbon/steel composite middle ring to add rigidity for better shifting, increased service life, and smooth, flex-free power delivery.
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
The Dura-Ace 11-Speed Front Derailleur is Shimano's top-of-the-line front changer. The body is made of cold-forged aluminum for weight savings and high strength, and the pivots are spaced extra wide for amazing shifting. Through a redesigned pull arm and change in actuation ratio, Shimano has reduced the shifting effort by 43% while also reducing the throw of the shift lever for the fastest, easiest, smoothest front shifting yet. Plus, the lightweight aluminum cage is nickel plated for superior durability.
Shimano's Deore XT 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This derailleur is for use with frames with a direct mount front derailleur tab.
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
$249.99 - $269.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Long Chain Retention Pin, Use With 36 Tooth Inner Ring - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - For best shifting performance use with 36T ring
$87.00 - $109.99
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain features hollow pins for light weight, strength and accurate shifting in all conditions. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
Shimano's Ultegra Rear Derailleur delivers category-defining 11-speed shifting. At the heart of the derailleur is a light, tough, cold-forged-aluminum body with a wide, rigid pivot design that maximizes shifting speed and equalizes shift effort across the cassette. Smooth-spinning pulleys use sealed bearing to keep out the dirt and ensure quiet running in the miles to come.
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for awesome shifting and top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. It's a dual-pull, so it'll work with any cable routing, and its design gives you better rear tire clearance.
$259.99 - $279.99
Shimano's electric-shifting 11-speed Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur is driven by battery power and a servo motor, so shifts are fast, precise, and perfect every time. It's made of light, tough cold-forged aluminum while mid-cage and short-cage models give you your choice of cassette. Since there aren't any cables or housing to stretch or fail, maintenance is dramatically reduced and shifting accuracy is unprecedented. This high-tech derailleur is even designed to move inward under impact to reduce the potential for damage in a crash.
Page 1 of 11 Next page