A hometown to be proud of
Trek has been making bikes by hand in Waterloo, WI, since 1976. They were born in a barn, and they're proud of it.
Whether you ride a Trek or not, we all appreciate humble beginnings that lead to dedicated craftsmanship and a passion for giving back.
- Super-comfortable tri blend material (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon)
- Perfect when paired with jeans, shorts, and a good time
- Fits and feels like your favorite worn tee, right out of the box
- Semi-fitted for a 'just right' look that's not-too-baggy and not-too-tight
- Made in Central America (Honduras, Nicaragua)
|Blue / Small||601479768523||559470||SHI29948612E|
|Charcoal / Small||601479767649||559427||SHI33556652L|
|Charcoal / XX-Large||601479767687||559431||SHI35143620L|
|Charcoal / X-Large||601479767670||559430||SHI34518219L|
|Grey / Small||601479768479||559465||SHI29519415Y|
|Grey / X-Large||601479768509||559468||SHI3093149Y|
|Grey/Teal / Small||601479768578||559475||SHI33507697L|
|Grey/Teal / X-Large||601479768608||559478||SHI34167033L|